Thursday, January 27, 2011

Upcoming Relelases

 Okay, here it is! The list of books that I cannot wait to read.... except that I have to, so I guess I'm going to. Listed in order by currently listed release dates.

            


                                    Darkest Mercy (a Wicked Lovely Novel) by Melissa Marr 
                                             February 22nd






Pale Demon (The Hollows Book 9) by Kim Harrison
Also on February 22nd.





 River Marked (A Mercy Thompson Novel) by Patricia                                                   
March 1st                                            Briggs



Red Glove (Curse Workers) by Holly Black
April 5th?
I have that date listed on the list I keep in my phone but there doesn't seem to be a date listed on Amazon currently. The cover pictured is the UK cover unfortunately. The US version is considerably less inspiring.



                   Defiance (Strange Angels) by Lili St. Crow

                   April 19th
        This is probably the sexiest teen series I've read.
     Quality prose, quality plot, strong characters. It's good. 





Abandon by Meg Cabot
April 26th
I love Meg Cabot. Everything she writes is delicious.


                
The Hidden Goddess (Sequel to Native Star) 
by M. K. Hobson
Also April 26th.
Incredible Imagery in the Native Star has me eager to
pick up the next volume.




by Charlaine Harris
May 3rd
Who isn't waiting for more True Blood?

              by Jennifer Estep
              May 26th
                                                   Book five due out in October 2011


(Here start the titles with no shiny new covers yet.)

by Ally Carter
June 21st
Heist Society was crazy good. I highly recommend it. Oh, and there seems to be a movie in the works. Fingers crossed.


June 28th
Great werewolf series!


by Jim Butcher
July 26th (/cry)
The release date was pushed back on this one recently. It's killing me! :)


Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
July 26th as well.
A new paranormal teen series that sounds kind of good.

Black Heart Loa by Adrian Phoenix
July 28th

Kitty's Greatest Hits by Carrie Vaughn
August 16th
This one is a hard cover and doesn't have a description, 
but I'm kind of thinking it might be an anthology of Kitty 
Norville short stories. Which would be rather cool. 

September 13th

A review on this series is well past due since it is THE VERY BEST THING I have read in years. I'm so in love with these books. Mantchev's prose is incredible and... well... like I said. Review on these soon. Book one is Eyes like Stars, and is now out in paperback. I can't recommend this one enough.
Also the cover art for them is amazing eye candy.




Edited To Add....


Aloha from Hell by Richard Kadrey  - October 18th
(Sandman Slim novel #3! I recommend this series at work all the time. If Harry Dresden and "The Bride" from Kill Bill had a love child who went to hell and then busted back out on a quest for bloody vengeance.... that love child would be Sandman Slim. Which is to say, too damned sexy for words.)


                                          Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
                                                       October 25th
                            Third Installment of the Hush, Hush books
                            Yum. :) 

This concludes my list of anticipated release dates. For now. :) 

1 comment:

  1. excellent list! and yay for another wicked lovely book! also, I read Heist Society too, it wasnt as great as I wanted it to be, but I thought it was pretty good. I will check out the second one for sure :) Keep on listing em,so I can keep adding them to my to read list :)

    ReplyDelete