Sunday, January 23, 2011

Personal Demons - or How I'm always for the bad boy.

                                         But seriously?
                                        Look at this brooding hottie on the cover?
                                        Boy with wings doesn't stand a chance.
                                        Okay, maybe a bit of a chance.

     Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers is a yummy, delirious little roller coaster of hormonal wrath. I loved it. I picked it up feeling somewhat dubious, but I was hooked on page one. Good call starting off with Demon boy narrating. :) I'm a sucker. What can I say? There's lots of kissing, even more boys, some jealousy, a little sacrilege...  just a hint to spice things up. :)


Incidentally I am implementing a new rating system. 6 toes. My cat has six toes on each paw so.... Personal demons gets 4.5 toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment