Friday, October 14, 2011

OMG

Jenn,

As you are... like... my only reader, I will do anything to keep you reading. :D New post tonight! I swear!
I'll be reviewing the new Hush, Hush book, new Elemental Assassin, lamenting the fact that Aloha from Hell is not out till Tuesday, and ...... oh wait. No. No Elemental Assassin tonight. Unless I manage to finish it. Which I may. Um.... New Kitty Norville instead. Finished that. Also! Expounding on the virtues of turtle reading certain fantastical-abulous books.

But now, I must return to work.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I totally commented here and its gone. Call me sadfaced McGee. The prior comment went something like this.

    "Personally addressed blog entry? YESS! I reread all your previous entries last night so I needed a new one!"

    ReplyDelete