Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apocalypse Now

Okay, everyone stop what you're doing and go find a copy of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. If the world is going to end this weekend, it will be fitting that this is the last book you'll ever read. If it doesn't end, you'll know why it doesn't. :P

I've read it twice, if you don't count the million times I've read the first chapter aloud with a terrible british accent to innocent passers by. I've sold at least ten copies in the past year, and loaned out my own copy twice. It's out now and I'm already thinking about who's next in line. Also, I have the audio book, which is quite good too. In short, there are not enough six toed cats in the world to rate this book's greatness in my eyes. Read it and we might get to have a chat about it next week. Then again, maybe not. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment